Opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Mobile Plant Operators who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
– Black Coal Competencies in Haul Truck Operations, Dozer Operations etc.
– Minimum 2 years mobile plant operating experience
– Current BMA
– Current Generic Induction (S11)
– Current Coal Board Medical (Completed with the last 24 months)
– Current Driver’s Licence
– A willingness to work rotating rosters
– Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
– Sound Work History