An exciting opportunity has arisen for the role of Study Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Deliver studies (conceptual, pre-feasibility or feasibility) on time, within budget and to meet the requirements of both Ausenco and the Client.
- Communication with client and professional colleagues.
- Formulation of effective business cases through effectively bringing together technical knowledge and commercial concepts.
- Study document planning and preparation to a high level of technical and grammatical accuracy and precision.
- Forward planning and implementation of strategies.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary Engineering qualification or similar.
- Extensive experience in the delivery of mining / mineral processing projects.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of mining and mineral processing.
- Either worked on a Client/Owner’s team or been a lead engineer or area manager on several major projects / studies in the mining and mineral processing industry.
- Excellent written technical communication skills and present accordingly.
- Excellent people communication, leadership and management skills.
- Willingness to travel.
We’re a global leader in engineering, project management and operations solutions for the resources and energy sectors.
As a member of our team you will be encouraged to embrace challenges and discover innovative solutions for each and every project. For that you’ll receive a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to pursue your career path.
If this role sounds like you, please submit a detailed application directly to this posting. We thank you for your submission and will contact you if we need further information, or if we wish to progress to interview.