We are seeking energetic, Underground Miners with a positive attitude to join our dedicated team and contribute their skills and knowledge to our ongoing development and growth.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Operate 45 ton trucks
- Operate manual and remote scooptrams
- Be an engaged and active member of a highly productive team
- Take direction from the Production Leader and/or Underground Supervisor
- Work in a safe and efficient manner at all times
The ideal candidate will possess the following education, experience and competencies:
- 2-5 years of underground mining experience
- Experience in mechanized mining
- Ability to sit/drive for up to 10 hours daily
- Ability to lift up to 41 lbs.
- Experience with large haul trucks and scooptrams, both manual and remote control
- Possess Ontario Common Core certification
- Current and valid driver’s licence preferred
The schedule for this position will consist of 11-hour shifts on a 14 days in and 14 days off rotation.
Goldcorp. Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.