Bass Metals to conclude buyout of StraMin’s Graphmada

August 19, 2016

Responsive image

JOHANNESBURG (miningweekly.com) – Bass Metals’ A$15.25-million acquisition of StratMin Global Resources’ Graphmada Mauritius subsidiary is expected to formally conclude on Monday. Bass, which already held a 6.25% stake in the graphite operations, resumed trading on the ASX on Friday, outlining a timeline for its buy-out of the remaining 93.75% stake it did not already own.

Category: General