DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “The Global Market for Graphene and 2-D Materials” report to their offering.
Since the discovery and first isolation of graphene in 2004 there has been a huge amount of research and commercial activity investigating its application in electronics, chemical and bio-sensors, energy storage and conversion components, photonics, composites, coatings and so on. The scale of the graphene community’s research and development activity in synthesis, characterization and applications is now vast, on a global level.
Recently, there has been a surge in activity in the exploration of other two dimensional atomic layered structures including hexagonal boron nitride (h-BN), silicene, and transition metal dichalcogenides in the form of single layers that offer a larger range of properties than graphene, especially for electronics applications. The Global Market for Graphene, fully revised and updated to April 2016, with an additonal 40 pages of content from the prevous edition is the most in-depth analysis of this crucially important future market available.
What Does the Report Include?
– Comprehensive quantitative data and forecasts for the global graphene market to 2025.
– Qualitative insight and perspective on the current market and future trends in end user markets based on interviews with key executives.
– End user market analysis and technology timelines.
– Financial estimates for the markets graphene will impact.
– Patent analysis.
– Competitive analysis of carbon nanotubes versus graphene.
– Comparative analysis of graphene and other 2D Materials.
– Tables and figures illustrating graphene market size
– Full company profiles of over 200 graphene producers and application developers including products and end user markets targeted
– Industry activity and breakthroughs by market 2013-2016.
– Producers and types of graphene produced matrix
– Graphene industrial collaborations
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Properties Of Nanomaterials
5. Carbon Nanotubes Versus Graphene
6. Other 2D Materials
7. Graphene Synthesis
8. Graphene Market Structure
9. Regulations And Standards
10. Patents And Publications
11. Technology Readiness Level
12. End User Market Segment Analysis
13. Electronics And Photonics
14. Competing Materials
16. Polymer Composites
19. Biomedical & Healthcare
21. Sustainability And Regulation
22. Smart Windows
23. Energy Storage, Conversion And Exploration
25. LED Lighting And UVC
26. Oil And Gas
28. Improved Thermal Stability
29. Infrared Sensors
30. 3D Printing
31. Thermal Management In Electronics
34. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l998gn/the_global_market