Mexichem to Acquire Netafim – World Leader in Smart Irrigation

August 7, 2017

Responsive image

TLALNEPANTLA DE BAZ, Mexico–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Mexichem, S.A.B. de C.V. (BMV:MEXCHEM*) (“The Company” or “Mexichem”) announced today that it has reached a definitive agreement to acquire an 80% stake in Netafim, Ltd. (“Netafim”), an Israeli private company, from a company backed by the Permira Funds and other minority shareholders. Kibbutz Hatzerim, the founder, will retain the remaining 20% stake of Netafim’s share capital. The total enterprise value of the transaction is US$1.895 billion. Neta

Category: General