Pallinghurst receives shares acceptance

July 4, 2017

Responsive image

JSE-listed diversified miner Pallinghurst Resources has received valid acceptances in respect of about 268-million Gemfields shares representing about 48.30% of the existing issued share capital of Gemfields. Together with about 209-million Gemfields shares representing 37.64% of the existing issued share capital of Gemfields already held by Pallinghurst, this represents 85.94% of Gemfields’ existing issued share capital.

Category: General