Teck Increasing Interest in Deep-South to 35% through Asset Sale

February 15, 2017

Responsive image

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwired – Feb. 15, 2017) – Teck Resources Limited (TSX: TECK.A and TECK.B, NYSE: TECK) (“Teck”) announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to sell its 70% interest in Haib Minerals (PTY) Ltd. (“Haib”) to Deep-South Resources Inc. (TSXV:DSM) (“Deep-South”), who holds the remaining 30% interest in Haib. Haib holds a 100% interest in the Haib copper project located in Namibia.

Category: General