DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pxr3sj/united_states_oil) has announced the addition of the “United States Oil and Gas Water Purification Market: Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2015-2021) ) – (By Value, By Volume, By Technology, By Equipment, By End-Use, By Location of Application)” report to their offering.
Water purification market in United States is projected to exhibit a negative CAGR of over 0.72% during 2016 – 2021.
The United States Water Purification Market in Oil and Gas Industry had been growing at a high rate on account of the shale revolution in the country. However, the fluctuation in the crude oil prices has created an unstable environment especially for the oil field services and related industries. However, rising expenditure in waste water management, continuous increase of environmental challenges pertaining to water and stringent government regulations would relatively deescalate the impact of the crude oil slump.
During 2015-21, Water Purification Market in Oil and Gas Industry is anticipated to decline at a rate of 0.72% on account of anticipating low crude oil prices leading to a decline in country’s export and declining crude oil production.
Moreover, an increase in crude oil prices will induce the U.S. dollar to appreciate making it tougher for the economy to increase its exports and will result in worsening the balance of trade in the coming years.
The market is segmented by Technology (De-oiling, Desalination and Disposal sectors), By Equipment (Membrane Processes, Thermal Treatment, Ion Exchange and Capacitive Deionization), By End User and location of application. Gulf coast has dominated the revenue contribution share in 2015 and the region is forecast to continue its domination through 2021 because of high exploration and production activities in Texas.
Leading companies operating in United States Water Purification Market in Oil and Gas Industry includes Veolia, Suez Environment, Schlumberger, FMC Technologies and many more.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Product Overview
4. Global Oil and Gas Water Purification Market Overview
5. United States Oil and Gas Water Purification Market: An Analysis
6. United States Oil and Gas Water Purification Market Dynamics
7. United States Oil and Gas Water Purification Market: Market Trends
8. Route to the United States Oil and Gas Water Purification Market
9. United States Oil and Gas Water Purification Market SWOT Analysis
10. United States Demographic Profile 2010-2014
11. US Oil and Gas Water Purification: Policy and Regulatory Landscape
12. Competitive Landscape: US Oil and Gas Water Purification Market
– 3 M Company
– Baker Hughes Inc.
– FMC Technologies
– Halliburton Co.
– Ovivo Inc
– Schlumberger Limited
– Suez Environment
– Veolia Environment S.A
– Weatherford International Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pxr3sj/united_states_oil