Exploration Licence with an area of 38.76 km2 located within the Malcolm Greenstone Belt to the north east of Kalgoorlie. Several gold exploration targets aleady identified. Potential for nickel.
Location and Access:
Exploration Licence prospective gold (with nickel potential) located in the central gold fields 130km to the northeast of Kalgoorlie and 75km to the east of Menzies, Western Australia. Very good main road access into the tenements then traverse by station tracks.
Yerilla Gold Project (gold and potential for nickel)
* Exploration Licence with an area of 38.76 km2 located in the central Western Australia gold fields 130km to the northeast of Kalgoorlie and 75km to the east of Menzies, Western Australia.
* Tenement Includes western part of Malcolm Greenstone Belt and adjacent granites.
* Granites on the western part of the licence show gold intrustion potential for hydrothermal alteration (via remote sensing imagery) and K and K-Th radiometric imagery.
* Tenement is postioned within a high gravity zone.
* Historical exploration includes limited surface sampling that identified several gold targets.
* The licence is located adjacent/near Stella Metals Ltd (Apollo Hill Project); the Apollo Hill resource 35.9 Mt @ 0.8 g/t Au for 944,000 oz Au (resource is not within the project).
The geology of the project includes mafic schist, metabasalt, ultramafic unit (peridotite), gabbro and monzogranite (horneblende & biotite).
Limited surface sampling showed several gold exploration drill targets. No drilling has been conducted historically.