Barrick is looking for a Finance Analyst to join our team in Henderson, Nevada.
Analysis of Global G&A budget and forecasting and coordination of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packages
Perform analysis for various G&A transactions or requests.
Coordinate with functional management to promote cost controls and ensure budgets and headcount are appropriately aligned.
Assist with completion of journal entries, period end close, account reconciliations, and other internal management reports and external reporting packages as needed.
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field preferred. Master’s degree in accounting and CPA certification desired.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in accounting required.
- Understanding of planning and budgeting process, internal controls and management reporting preferred.
- Exceptional personal integrity, ethics and trust required.
- Oracle ERP, Hyperion Financial Management, and Hyperion Planning system experience preferred.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Ability to be organized, efficient, analytical, and to pay close attention to detail required.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and understanding of business related implications required.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be self motivated, flexible, and able to organize and respond to multiple demands and priorities required.
What We Can Offer You
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and stock purchase plans where applicable
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- An Opportunity to transform Traditional Mining into the future of Digital Mining
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across Barrick locations
Barrick is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.