Central Supply Attendant [Urgent need job]

Job Details

Location:

Description:

Position Description:

 

Barrick – Turquoise Ridge JV (TRJV) is looking for a Central Supply Attendant to join the Underground Operations Team. The Central Supply Attendant works closely with site personnel to ensure all required equipment (i.e. cap lamps, personal protective equipment, etc.) is distributed and maintained as needed. 

 

Responsibilities:

  • Provide maintenance, distribution, and charging of cap lamps
  • Monitor and distribute Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) at shift change for employees
  • Distribute PPE to vendors and visitors to accommodate mine tours
  • Stage, maintain, and track uniforms
  • Assign baskets and lockers to employees
  • Make signs and wash light vehicles as needed
  • Perform other duties as assigned

 

Qualifications:

  • Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Suite
  • Ability to lift 50 pounds
  • Proven attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
  • Excellent organizational, time management and office management skills
  • Ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as independently
  • Demonstrated well-developed interpersonal skills, with a courteous and pleasant customer service focus
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
  • Capability to multi-task, self-manage, self-motivate, and prioritize
  • Demonstrated good attendance and performance records with the ability to maintain these same standards

 

What We Can Offer You 

  • A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and stock purchase plans where applicable
  • Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
  • Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
  • An Opportunity to transform Traditional Mining into the future of Digital Mining
  • Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless
  • Access to a variety of career opportunities across Barrick locations
  • Barrick is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.

 

 

About Barrick

 

Barrick is the gold industry leader with a vision of wealth generation through responsible mining; wealth for our owners, our people, and the countries and communities with which we partner.  Our objective is to maintain and grow industry-leading margins, driven by innovation and our digital transformation; managing our portfolio and allocating capital with discipline and rigor; and leveraging our distinctive partnership culture as a competitive advantage. We aim to cultivate a high-performance culture defined by the following principles: a deep commitment to partnership, consistent execution, operational excellence, disciplined capital allocation, and continual self-improvement. We are obsessed with talent and seek out fresh perspectives and challenging ourselves to think differently as we transform Barrick into a leading 21st century company.

 

The Turquoise Ridge underground mine is located about 44 miles north-east of Winnemucca, Nevada. Barrick is the operator and 75% owner of the mine. Newmont Mining owns the remaining 25%. At 15.56 grams per tone, Turquoise Ridge has the highest reserve grade in the Company’s operating portfolio, and among the highest in the gold industry.

 

Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.

Apply Now