We are seeking a reliable individual to provide support to our busy Mine department for a 12 month duration. Reporting directly to the Mine Coordinators, the Mine Clerk performs a critical role in the coordination of mine activities.
- Providing administrative support to the Mine department; primarily to the Mine Coordinators and Underground Supervisors
- Enter data and produce reports relating to production for site-wide distribution
- Produce end of month reporting statistics on safety, maintenance and production
- Perform general administrative duties as required
- Support the Joint Health, Environment and Safety Committee program
- Assist with the creation of project contracts for review
- Input and verify contractor month end reports
- Manage the Mine departments training matrix
The ideal candidate will possess the following education, experience and competencies:
- Minimum Grade 12 education, or GED
- Minimum 2 years of clerical/administration experience
- Advanced computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Basic understanding of mining terminology and processes an asset
- Demonstrated client service orientation, and the ability to work collaboratively within a team of professionals
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening)
- Highly detail-oriented, and able to prioritize to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to work with a diverse mix of cultures
- Ability to accurately multi task in a high paced environment
- Maintain a positive attitude
The scheduled rotation for this position is 11 days on and 10 days off, working 12 hours per day.
Goldcorp. Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.