Closing Date: December 31, 2016
DYTREM Corporation is a provider of premium program design, implementation and management solutions to Fortune 500 and mid-size organization in Canada, Europe and the USA.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager. You will have the opportunity to work with, one of the world’s fastest growing senior gold producers.
Reporting to the Director of operations, some of your primary duties will include the following
· Project management and compliance
· Management of human, material, financial and information resources
· Organizational development
· Business process optimization
· Implementation of quality assurance and continuous improvement programs
· Resources development
· Analysis and management of financial risks
· Preparation of quotes
· First-level logistical support to senior management and division managers
The ideal candidate will hold a Master’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Mining Industry, Business Analyst and/or Project Management. In addition, the successful candidate will also have:
· A university degree (Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Science and Master’s )
· 3-5 years of Project Management exposure
· Prior experience in the mining industry
· Experience in the Military is a strong asset
· Strong judgment and discretion
· Ability to plan project work and execute that plan within a project team
· Ability to facilitate sessions with Engineers and Geologists
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently and within a team
· Self-motivation and the desire to learn new skills
· Ability to speak French or Spanish is a strong asset
This is an opportunity to join a successful company committed to responsible mining practices and is well positioned to deliver sustained, industry leading growth and performance. The role requires a personal approach and style that builds long-term recurring business relationships to match a high quality service and support organization. This position is based out of Toronto; however you will be required to travel from site to site depending on business needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified applicants will be contacted. If you meet the above criteria, please submit your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Mining Project Manager” in the subject line.
DYTREM is an equal opportunity employer.
March 20, 2023
Gold prices backed off from the key $2,000 level on Monday as investors assess the health of the global banking sector, even as increasing bets of a Federal Reserve rate pause kept bullion near a one-year peak. Earlier, spot gold climbed 1.6% to its highest si … Read More
March 20, 2023
Golden Minerals Company (NYSE-A: AUMN, TSX: AUMN), a precious metals miner with over a dozen projects across Argentina, Mexico and United States, has provided an initial mineral resource estimate for its Yoquivo silver-gold project. Yoquivo is an exploration-s … Read More
March 20, 2023
Evolution Mining Ltd (ASX: EVN) shares surged as much as 11.2% on Monday as the Australian gold miner started underground production three months ahead of schedule at its New South Wales Cowal project. “We are now on the pathway to increase Cowal’s production … Read More