WorkPac currently have a number of opportunities for experienced Operators to commence work immediately in the Blackwater region.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
– Minimum 2 years mobile Mine plant operating experience
– CAT 793 operating experience
– Current Standard 11
– Current Coal Board Medical
– Current Driver’s Licence
– A willingness to work rotating rosters
– Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
– Sound Work History
Candidates please note that a medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.