Closing Date: December 31, 2017
Opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Mobile Plant Operator who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Positions are available for skilled and experienced mining operators with the following machines:
16M/H & 24M/H Grader
D10 & D11 Dozer
Komatsu 930E Electric Haul Trucks
CAT 797 & 793 Mechanical Haul Trucks
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
– Current Standard 11 Induction
– Current Coal Board Medical – conducted within 2 years
– Current Driver’s Licence
– A willingness to work rotating rosters
– Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
– Sound Work History- A signed skills list, site machine authorisation or relevant RII’s are a must to be considered for these roles.
If this sounds like you, hit APPLY to apply online or call Jess Egan on 07 4800 3746.