Closing Date: December 31, 2016
Thyssen Mining is a full-service underground mining contractor based in Regina, SK with projects currently underway in Canada and the USA. Its Raiseboring division is looking for Raisebore Operators.
Description: Seeking operators qualified to operate Redbore 40, Terratec TDRL 1000, Robbins 61R and Robbins RBM7SPLH, DC & AC variable speed drive raise bore rig.
– Minimum 3 years operating experience with medium capacity drill
– Possess small and large diameter reaming experience (42” diameter to 14ft diameter)
– Possess strong mechanical aptitude
– Possess working knowledge of hydraulics & hydraulic drive systems
– Possess working knowledge of electric drive systems
– Capable of reading layouts, charts, prints and schematics
– Possess rigging certificate and/or extensive knowledge of rigging
Please forward your resume to email@example.com or fax 306-543-5844