The main responsibilities of the Human Resources Coordinator are to:
- Coordinate the hiring process for all summer students following the Regional Summer Student Policy.
- Identify recruitment needs and develop the appropriate strategy (e.g., role profile, postings, advertising, etc.).
- Conduct interviews.
- Oversee the coordination of advertising, interview, reference and medical process and employee induction.
- Respond to resumes and employment queries.
- Provide direct assistance and coordination in situations requiring relocation and compliance to company policy and Canadian legislation.
- Partner with Colleges/Universities for Student Recruitment
- Liaise with MTCU for apprenticeship registration
- Ensuring compliance to Provincial and Canadian legislation, PGM Policies, Collective Bargaining Agreement, Resource Development Agreement, and Goldcorp principles and guidelines.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Commerce, Industrial Relations, or certification in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum 3 years related experience.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills including public speaking.
- Knowledge of Employment Standards Act, Labour Relations Act, Human Rights Code, Workplace Safety & Insurance Act and the Occupational Health and Safety Act for Mines.
How to Apply
Please enter Job Number POR00002172 to submit your online application (www.goldcorp.com/careers).