Barrick Nevada is an integrated gold mining operation that combines the Cortez and Goldstrike properties in Nevada, employing a total of 3,000 employees and 800 contractors. The operation utilizes both open pit and underground mining methods.
Responsibilities include: The Underground Fixed Maintenance Planner will perform all necessary tasks to plan fixed maintenance including; write detailed job scopes for contract proposals, develop standard jobs and material list in support of preventative maintenance programs, validate critical spare parts and interact with other planners and supervisors in achievement of goals; perform other duties as assigned.
To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
What we can Offer You
• A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses and benefits, and stock where applicable.
• Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
• Opportunities to transform traditional mining business into Digital Mining Business.
• Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
• Access to a variety of career opportunities across Barrick locations.
Barrick is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.