About Barrick & Turquoise Ridge
Barrick is the gold industry leader with a vision of wealth generation through responsible mining; wealth for our owners, our people, and the countries and communities with which we partner. Our objective is to maintain and grow industry-leading margins, driven by innovation and our digital transformation; managing our portfolio and allocating capital with discipline and rigor; and leveraging our distinctive partnership culture as a competitive advantage. We aim to cultivate a high-performance culture defined by the following principles: a deep commitment to partnership, consistent execution, operational excellence, disciplined capital allocation, and continual self-improvement. We are obsessed with talent, and seek out fresh perspectives and challenging ourselves to think differently as we transform Barrick into a leading 21st century company.
The Turquoise Ridge property is located in the Potosi Mining District, about 43 miles northeast of Winnemucca, Nevada. Barrick is the operator and 75% owner of the mine with Newmont owning the remaining 25%.
Barrick is looking for an Underground Mobile Maintenance Supervisor to join our team.
Reporting to the Underground Mobile Maintenance General Supervisor, the Underground Mobile Maintenance Supervisor, is responsible for the following:
· Provide supervision for the underground mobile maintenance work force in the Turquoise Ridge underground maintenance department
· Carry out repairs and maintenance plans in a safe and productive work environment and administering company policies and procedures
· Support Operational objectives by minimizing risks and maximizing value and focus on cost management
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Minimum ten (10) years of verifiable and related maintenance experience required
· Five (5) years of supervisory or lead experience preferred
· Experience in a planned maintenance environment preferred
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics required
· Professional communication skills with various levels of employees both verbally and in writing required
· Excellent leadership skills and knowledge of influencing others required
· Satisfactory safety, performance and attendance record required
· Performance of the essential job functions required
· Team based work skills required
What we can Offer You
Barrick is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.