Afarak to acquire Zeerust chrome mine

September 27, 2017

Responsive image

LSE- and Nasdaq-listed Afarak Group will, through its South African subsidiary Afarak Mining Limted, acquire a 70% interest in Zeerust Chrome Mine (ZCM) from Afrika Mineral Trading & Investment Trust, for R20-million. The remaining 30% interest in ZCM will be allocated to workers, the community and other black economic empowerment partners.

Category: General