Barkerville Gold Mines Ltd. (TSXV:BGM) announced Phase II drill results from Barkerville Mountain, located at its flagship Cariboo gold project in British Columbia.
- BGM-15-145: 18.95 g/t (0.55 oz/t) Au over 4.40 metres including 37.82 g/t (1.10 oz/t) Au over 2.00 metres including 65.82 g/t (1.92 oz/t) Au over 1.00 metres
- BGM-15-148: 120.43 g/t (3.51 oz/t) Au over 2.50 metres including 332.16 g/t (9.69 oz/t) Au over 0.90 metres
- BGM-15-149: 11.70 g/t (0.34 oz/t) Au over 5.30 metres including 57.33 g/t (1.67 oz/t) Au over 1.00 metres
- BGM-15-151: 21.06 g/t (0.61 oz/t) Au over 2.00 metres including 25.96 g/t (0.76 oz/t) Au over 1.00 metres and
16.15 g/t (0.47 oz/t) Au over 1.00 metres
- BGM-15-159: 28.99 g/t (0.85 oz/t) Au over 2.55 metres including 13.95 g/t (0.41 oz/t) Au over 1.15 metres and
41.34 g/t (1.21 oz/t) Au over 1.40 metres
- BGM-15-160: 10.06 g/t (0.29 oz/t) Au over 19.40 metres including 16.12 g/t (0.47 oz/t) Au over 9.70 metres including 33.18 g/t (0.97 oz/t) Au over 2.70 metres and 15.40 g/t (0.45 oz/t) Au over 3.00 metres
- BGM-15-162: 21.49 g/t (0.63 oz/t) Au over 4.00 metres including 27.80 g/t (0.81 oz/t) Au over 3.00 metres including 44.50 g/t (1.30 oz/t) Au over 1.50 metres
- BGM-15-163: 43.48 g/t (1.27 oz/t) Au over 7.95 metres including 54.88 g/t (1.60 oz/t) Au over 5.95 metres including 209.33 g/t (6.11 oz/t) Au over 1.00 metres
The release also states:
With Phase I BCV exploratory drilling on Barkerville Mountain now complete, the Company has initiated a Phase II infill drilling program targeting the most economically prospective areas of the BCV mineralization that were identified in the 2015 campaign. Although the BCV mineralization still remains open to depth over its currently delineated 1,400 metre strike length, the second phase will be preferentially focused on rapidly drill-defining a near surface, high confidence resource and ultimately reserve.
In parallel with the BCV infill program, drillholes BGM-15-158, BGM-15-159 as well as BGM-15-160 through BGM-15-164 were collared from a single location and fanned in a 33 degree cone such that an average of 5-10 metres between mineralized intercepts was achieved. The purpose of this drilling was to provide information on the short range gold grade variability of the BCV for resource estimation as well as to collect a representative sample of freshly drilled material for a bench scale metallurgical test that will simulate and optimize the process flowsheet of the Company’s QR milling facilities in preparation for future mining. Geostatistical analysis and interpretation of the newly collected close-spaced drilling data is in progress.
There Is No Guide to Gold That is More Concise, Clear and Authoritative.
Download our FREE Special Report, Is Gold a Good Investment? Gold Price Forecast 2015
The post Barkerville Gold Reports Phase II Drill Results from Barkerville Mountain appeared first on Investing News Network.