DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Mining Equipment Market 2016-2020” report to their offering.
The global mining equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4% by the year 2020. Due to slow commodity market and tough regulations by government on mining, the sector is expected to grow at slow rate. Rise in power needs of Asian and African nations, concern for fuel efficiency and environment, developing service market and automation in mining would be the key driving factors for the industry.
The sector will be witnessing slow growth over the next 5 years due to slow economic growth, low commodity and oil prices, tough government rules and regulations, nationalization of mining activities, high currency fluctuations and devaluation of Chinese currency. The trends which are likely to drive the market growth in the near future would be complete mining automation, truck less mining and use of real time analytics in mining activities. However, slow economic growth can be a barrier for the growth of this sector.
This report provides geography-wise insights on global mining equipment market, growth drivers and inhibitors, key trends, profiles of key players, major challenges for new players, current and future trends and recommendations for policy makers, service providers & investors.
1. Executive Summary
2. Need for Mining Equipment Industry
3. Global Mining Equipment Industry – Overview
4. Market Segments & Forecasts for Global Mining Equipment Industry
5. Growth Drivers and Inhibitors for Global Mining Equipment Market
6. Risks Associated with Global Mining Equipment Industry
7. Profile of Key Players in Global Mining Equipment Industry
8. Competitive Landscape in Global Mining Equipment Industry
9. Global Industry Associations Related to Mining Equipments
10. Analysis Models
11. Current and Future Trends in Global Mining Equipment Market
12. Case Study
13. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8fx2c4/global_mining