Integra Gold Corp. (TSXV:ICG,OTCQX:ICGQF) released an update on its Integra Gold Rush Challenge, which closed to submissions on December 1, 2015.
According to the company, a review of the more than 100 submissions shows that the challenge “has already been an overwhelming success.” A live finale event will take place at PDAC on March 6, 2016.
- Five Gold Rush Challenge finalists to face off against five industry leaders in “shark-tank” style live finale charity event at Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (“PDAC”) on March 6, 2016:
- Brent Cook (Author, Exploration Insights),
- Chantal Gosselin (most recently Portfolio Manager, Goodman Investment Counsel),
- Rob McEwen (founder Goldcorp/McEwen Mining),
- Sean Roosen (Chair of the Board and CEO, Osisko Gold Royalties),
- Randy Smallwood (CEO, Silver Wheaton)
- By the numbers: 1,342 participants making up 95 teams from over 83 countries resulted in over 100 full length (25-30 page + video) submissions received totalling over 3,000 pages of new, innovative, outside the box and multi-discipline ideas on where Integra looks for its next big gold discovery
There Is No Guide to Gold That is More Concise, Clear and Authoritative.
Download our FREE Special Report, Is Gold a Good Investment? Gold Price Forecast 2015
The post Integra Planning Gold Rush Challenge Finale for PDAC 2016 appeared first on Investing News Network.