Niuminco buys remaining Eddie Creek stake

July 2, 2017

Responsive image

ASX-listed Niuminco has moved to take full ownership of the Eddie Creek gold/silver mining lease, in Papua New Guinea.

The company currently holds an 83% interest in the project, and has now struck a deal with former joint venture partner Mincor Resources to acquire the remaining 17% interest for A$150 000.

Category: General