|Tajiri Resources Corp.
TSX VENTURE : TAJ
March 09, 2016 14:30 ET
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwired – March 9, 2016) – Tajiri Resources Corp. (the “Company”) (TSX VENTURE:TAJ) is releasing the results of the Company’s Annual General Meeting, held March 09th, 2016 at Suite 608 – 409 Granville St, Vancouver, BC at 11:00am PST. During the meeting the shareholders of the Corporation:
- Elected Messrs. Graham Keevil, Dominic O’Sullivan, Anthony Norman, Robert Power, Paul Gray and Bilal Bhamji to the board of Directors until the next Annual General Meeting.
- Appointed De Visser Gray LLP to be auditor of the corporation for the financial year ending April 30, 2015, and authorized the board of directors to fix the remuneration of the auditor;
- Approved the 10% rolling stock option plan more fully described in the information circular dated as of March 25, 2013 (available for viewing on SEDAR).
Subsequent to the annual meeting, the board of directors appointed the following people as officers of the corporation until the next meeting of the Board of Directors:
- Mr. Graham Keevil, President and Chief Executive Officer and Corporate Secretary;
- Bilal Bhamji, Chief Financial Officer.
- Dominic O’Sullivan, Chairman of the Board of Directors.
On Behalf of the Board,
Tajiri Resources Corp.
Graham Keevil, President, CEO
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements based on assumptions and judgments of management regarding future events or results. Such statements are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual events or results to differ materially from those reflected in the forward-looking statements. The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to revise or update such statements.
Follow Tajiri Resources On: