DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lpm4qz/us_oil_and_gas) has announced the addition of the “US Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection System (LDS) Market: Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2015-2020)” report to their offering.
The oil and gas pipeline leak detection system market in the US is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 0.37% during 2015-2020. Increasing pipeline infrastructural investments coupled with ageing present pipeline infrastructure in the country is expected to proper growth.
Moreover, an increase in the number of pipelines with newly proposed plans of oil and gas transmission is further anticipated to boost the overall leak detection system market in the coming years.
On the basis of technology market is segmented into various types of Internal and External Leak Detectors. Traditional leak detectors such as flow meters and pressure sensors are anticipated to grow the market of oil and gas leak detectors in the next five years.
However, these are anticipated to lose their share to relatively new leak detectors such as fibre optics and acoustic sensors. Southeast region dominated the revenue contribution share in 2014 and the region is forecast to continue its domination through 2020
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Executive Summary
4. U.S. Demographic Profile: 2010-2014
5. U.S. Oil and Gas Leak Detection Market Overview
6. U.S. Oil and Gas Leak Detection Market: Price Point Analysis
7. U.S. Oil and Gas Leak Detection Market: Project Economics
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Industry Structure
11. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
12. Route to U.S. Leak Detection Market
13. Competitive Landscape & SWOT Analysis
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lpm4qz/us_oil_and_gas