The owners have established a business in Singapore so we are selling our US mining assets. A full list of the properties and additional information is at amadorminingllc/holdings
Silver, Gold, Copper, Lead.
Elko County NV
• 4.25 million ton silver and gold identified resource
• High grade ore for underground mining
• Prolific gold mining region
• Millions of dollars of exploration work performed
Nye County, NV
• Identified resource graded 0.26 oz/ton gold within 50 feet of surface
• High gold and silver values found over a large area in surface sampling
• Amenable to open pit mining
Gila County, AZ
• 20 foot wide ledge found with gold values between 0.028-0.05 oz/ton
• High grade values of to 5.94 oz/ton gold found in smaller veins
• Numerous gold bearing areas found, complex geology, should be further explored
Big Penny Bear
Gila County, AZ
• Five vein structures from 10 to 55 feet wide averaging 1.98% copper with gold and silver values.
• Over 2000 feet of drilling performed
• Along with copper two 5ft core sections assayed approximately 0.45 oz/ton gold
• Accessible year round, amenable to open pit mining
Esmeralda County, NV
• Surface sampling yielded high, near constant gold and silver values over a large area
• Property has seen little modern exploration
• Encompasses a mineralized zone traceable for at least 4,000 feet
White Pine County, NV
• Sample results as high as 90 oz/ton silver
• Significant gold and silver discovered during drilling
• “Upper Workings” contain high copper and some silver values. “Lower Workings” more favorable for identified a gold and silver resource.
Lincoln County, NV
• Drilling program established a 12.4 foot wide vein grading 3.4 oz/ton silver with values said to increase with depth
• A company in the 1980s “blocked out” 40,000 tons of 0.03 oz/ton gold and 8 oz/ton silver within 300 feet of the surface
• Good access, able to be mined year round.
Nye County, NV
• High grade gold values on dumps
• Only crudely worked in the early 20th century with additional high grade ore in veins likely
• Additional potential low grade disseminated resources
• Remote, should be evaluated further with modern exploration
Sierra County, CA
• “Indicated and inferred” resource of 120,000 tons averaging 0.10 oz/ton gold
• Gold occurs in quartz stockworks 6 feet wide over a strike length of at least 440 feet
• Additional resources may occur in unexplored stockworks
• Surrounding by high grade mines of the Sierra Buttes mining district
Placer County, CA
• “Indicated and inferred” resource of 270,000 tons averaging 0.27 oz/ton gold
• Additional resources may occur in unexplored vein offshoots
• Historically ore graded as high as 2-3 oz/ton
Lander County, NV
• Carlin style gold potential within the Battle Mountain-Eureka Trend.
• Seismic reflection, trenching, surface sampling, and drilling already completed.
• Significant gold found during drilling and sampling
• Shows similarities to Barrick’s Hilltop property
Humboldt County, NV
• Adjacent to Lantern Deposit
• Encompasses the Gold Boulder Area described in past reports of the Lantern Property
• Assay results of up to 1 oz/ton gold found in boulders on the surface
Terms: The purchase price for the entire property group is $550,000. This can be paid in installments of $100,000/year and $150,000 on the final year. A 2.5% NSR will be retained.