DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Silver Global Market Review 2015/2016” report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of silver, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing silver worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country’s market overview covers the following: silver production in the country, major manufacturers, silver consumption, silver trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including silver market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
– The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
– Company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the silver market.
– The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
– Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD SILVER INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about silver
1.2. Silver market trends
– Resources globally
– Silver production and consumption
– Demand structure
1.3. Silver prices
2. SILVER INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
3. SILVER INDUSTRY IN CIS
4. SILVER INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
5. SILVER INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
6. SILVER INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
7. SILVER INDUSTRY IN MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
8. SILVER INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
8.1. Production forecast, projects
8.2. Demand future trends
8.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/srw4p7/silver_global