International Steel & Minerals Conference 2016 – Industry Outlook, Analysis & Forecasts – Research and Markets
March 14, 2016
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvxs6z/_international) has announced the addition of the ” International Steel & Minerals Conference 2016″ conference to their offering.
The International Steel & Minerals Conference 2016, organized by Custeel and Wuhan Iron and Steel (Group) Corp. (WISCO), requests the honor of your presence at the Shangri-La Hotel in Wuhan, Hubei province, China, April 13th to 15th, 2016.
The organiser has successfully held over 19 conferences regarding raw materials with over 8,500 participants. The conferences have obtained a good reputation in the industry and became an annual event for industrial insiders.
- Over 75% participants are marketing directors, vice presidents, or above.
- Main participants focus on Chinese leading steel mills, miners and trading companies.
- Local steel mills act as the co-organizer to the event.
- Pre-summit activities covering upstream, downstream and other related markets.
Topics to Be Covered:
- China steel industry operation and outlook in 2016
- How do NPC & CPPCC policies go?
- Overall economic situation and how do metallurgical enterprises develop under new situation?
- Will zombie companies go bankrupt?
- Will global bulk commodity market bottom out this year?
- Are anti-dumping measures from western countries political constraints or just economic reflection?
- Will debt problems overturn the ferrous industrial chain?
- What’s the development of steel industry E-commerce platform against the backdrop of “Internet Plus”?
- How big data base promotes the company upgrade and integration?
- Could exchange rate slow its changing pace?
- Connection between supply-side reforms and steel industry de-capacity
- Global iron ore market trend and miners’ operation and strategy
- China steel demand forecast in 2016
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvxs6z/_international